Somtata kalp syrup is Ayurvedic remedy that help to get rid of all type of asthmatic condition. The mucolytic (reducing the viscosity of mucus) and bronchoditatory (decreasing resistance in the breathing airways) properties of Somtatakalp syrup are heLpful in liquefying and relieving nasal and bronchial congestion.
• Excellent bronchodilator, reLives the bronchospasm and makes the breathing easy
• Its antihistaminic property manages symptoms associated with allergic respiratory disorders
• Excellent therapeutic benefits for chronic cough. asthma and related problems
• Relives congestion of throat by Liquefying cough Acts as an expectorant
• Relives congestion and irritation of throat
Allergic rhinitis (stuffy nose), Allergic bronchitis, Bronchial asthma, Kasa(Cough). Svasa(Dyspnoea)
Children: 5ml twice a day with water as directed by the physician.
Adult: 10ml twice or thrice a day with water as directed by the physician.
Each 10ml Contains Extract Derived From
Somalata (Ephedra gerardeana) 375mg
Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) 375mg
Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) 375mg
Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza gLabra) 75mg
Kusta (Sasuria lappa) 75mg
TaIls patra (taxus baccata) 75mg
Bharangi (Clerodendrun serratum) 125mg
Karkata shringi (Pstacia integerrima) 75mg
Brihati (Solanum indicum) 75mg
Lobelia (Lobelia nicotianifolia) 75mg
Pippali (Piper Longum) 75mg
Haridra (Curcuma Longum) 50mg
Surnhi (Zir.giber officinale) 50mg
Colour sunset yellow FCF Q.S.
Flavored syrup base Q.S.
100 ml, 200ml in Pet Bottle